Tuesday 5 August 2008

Mens Fall Campaigns

Lanvin

A: Catholic School Boys w. Trust Funds Pt. 1
C: Dear God, hear my prayer: a Lanvin underwear campaign please. Same models. Cheers big beard.

Tom Ford Menswear

A: Christmas party looks? Already? I'm still in shorts?!
C: So that's what you get if you cross George Michael with a sofa. Liberace's lifting an eyebrow in his grave.

Kenzo

A: I guess I now know who will be buying up ad spaces in AXM & Attitude magazines this winter.
C: Pic left is so amazingly pointless. It's more like an ad to get gays to drink Blossom Hill.

Calvin Klein White Label

A: Sorry, I'm too busy prying my eyes open with matchsticks..... YAWN!
C: Go on! Shove her in. You know you want to.

Benetton


A: Maroon patterned tanks in Autumn. Yes. The Rest. No.
C: They make robots so pretty these days.


A: Fug

A: Fuglier
C: Benetton: 3 decades of the same old shit.

Dior

C: IGN that collar. The hand's a bit creepy tho. I imagine his fingers as being unnaturally long. Like ET.

Calvin Klein Underwear


A: I just love the irony of ads like these, due mainly to the high probability that person paying 40 pounds for a pair of these tighty whities looks like this...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And you so tried to do?

Anonymous said...

In my opinion you are not right. Let's discuss. Write to me in PM, we will talk.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Folks.

I'm so ignorant and new at this that I don't know where or even how to ask this question. But I figure the combined knowledge here will put me on the path to success.

I have a shiny new Panasonic DMP-BD60K that claims to be able to play MPEG2 files on an SD card. The Internet Archive is packed with public domain videos (Love Buster Keaton!), but I haven't been able to figure out what the player expects to see before it will even display the file. JPEGs are no problem. It finds and displays them wherever I bury them on the card. But no luck with MPEG2s. I suspect the file structure has something to do with it, but I'm clueless to figure it out. Panasonic support can't even be expected to return an email.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Steve in NM
[url=http://www.topvideoconverter.com/dvd-to-divx-converter/]convert dvd to divx[/url]