Wednesday 23 July 2008

Spring Summer 09' Trend Watch: Pink!

A: Like it or not. Pink in every conceivable shade will be one of next year's biggest themes in men's collection. Now, don't get me wrong, I can't wait to get me some sharply tailored hot pink items, but the thought of millions of tanorexic queens rocking this look is enough to make me commit Homo-cide!


C: Hi, this is 2005 calling, can I reverse the charges please? Thanks. So, I was touting this, and no fucker bought it. Apart from probably David Beckham and few "professionals". Back up to date we have the persistently petulant Ronaldo waving the pink flag to widespread derision What's in a colour? Like it or no, I rinky-dink that pink is so far up hill that it can't come back down (without its tail between its legs). Decades of conditioning mean that pink is for Barbie, baby girls and nancy boys. Ridic but fact. Sale rails, prepare for swathes of rose and cerise.

No comments: